How to start a recruitment business is 2020.
No matter how we dress it up, 2020 has not gone to plan for many people. It is perfectly plausible that you started the year with the idea of setting up a recruitment agency. All plans were in place, and your vision was coming to life nicely. Then, along came COVID, and everyone's plans had to change. We had to move with the times and adapt, and the way everybody conducted business had to change somewhat. However, now the world is slowly returning to normal, plans are beginning to resume and progress can be made once again. We at Nodex are here to help you get back on track and make up some of the time lost due to operational restrictions.
Two things a successful recruitment business needs are bespoke web design, and recruitment CRM software. As you build your roster of applicants, a CRM (candidate / customer relationship management) system will be key to build and maintain relationships throughout the recruitment process between yourself, your candidates, your clients and their contacts and not forgetting potential leads and prospects for new business generation.
The FabricCRM system we offer allows
- The composition of a strong talent network. This is easily manageable from a centralised and searchable database.
- Effective sourcing, attraction, engagement and management of candidates from start to finish of the recruitment process.
- Accurate measurement of recruiting performance through in-depth analytics, cutting-edge dashboards and detailed reports.
- Complete GDPR compliance with full automation. This generates a transparent and auditable database, should the situation arise.
Essentially, a good CRM allows for complete control of the entire recruitment process from one place and diminishes the scope for problems along the way.
This very same system eliminates
- Poor communication.
- Inefficient, time consuming and unorganised manual hiring practices.
- Lack of transparency into recruiting performance.
- Limited collaboration between the hiring team and any hiring managers.
The solutions we implement to prevent these problems create a seamless and easily controllable environment, which increases your reliability and will help your agency maintain a high standard in the your chosen recruitment niche/sector.
Of course, all this means nothing without an engaging website. Fortunately, we've got you covered there too!
The recruitment websites we build are
- Best in class in terms of performance, reducing load time and increasing performance.
- All mobile friendly and compatible with all leading devices, allowing for accessibility from anywhere.
- Industry leading in search technology using the most up-to-date technologies available.
- Equipped for CRM/ATS integration. By removing the laborious task of manually tracking the day-to-day tasks involved in the recruitment process, this will go a long way to increased efficiency from your team.
- Industry leading in terms of security and data protection, all transmitted data is encrypted using SSL certificates included in your monthly fee.
In short, it is in our best interests to see you succeed. With this in mind, we will go above and beyond to ensure this result. It is imperative that, for a recruitment agency to succeed, these elements are put in place. High quality websites and top-end CRM systems are what will ensure that you stand head and shoulders above your competition. If nothing else, COVID has taught us the importance of online presence, and that it is indeed completely possible to conduct business in an entirely digital manner.
If you would like to get 2020 back on track, please get in touch with us today either by calling us on 0207 127 5124 or by using the contact form below and we can get started!